Yoeboseyo



I'm Huda {13} Being a hardcore kpop fans since 2009. Beauty , Aces , Love and Angel forever .

entries profile fanfic follow

credz:
hnie | miracle



I'm stupid
Tuesday 16 April 2013 | 05:18 | 0 letters

Why i'm here ? Why people hate me ? Why i make my friend crying ? Is it real that i'm human ? I'm just like a devil . I make everyone hate me . Why Why Why ? I just said that i miss my friend . Why are you crying ? Did i make something wrong to you ? You ignore me . You hate me . I'm not deserve to get a life cause i'm fucking shit bad . I hate myself . No one know what i feel . No one cares about me . Cause i'm not exist .




I'm not your friend . I'm nothing . I'm just like a bitch . I need her , nabilah in my life . I want to meet her . I want to tell her what i feel now . I want to tell her all about my life . I want to tell her that i love her very much  . Cause you're my bestfriend . You're the only one who cares about me . Who always says that i was good . Who always hear about my story . Will give me an advice . You're my life . I love you .

← NEWER
OLDER →